Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/darkwing/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/darkwing/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Battlestar Galactica Online - View topic - pasword for conecting to server ?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:43 pm

pasword for conecting to server ? 
Lieutenant

Post pasword for conecting to server ?
I wanted to check the new update release but when I log and want to connect to the server is asks a pasword :s

Dhiyo yo nah prachodaya

Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:56 am
Profile E-mail
Captain

Post Re: pasword for conecting to server ?
yes i noticed, ok post the pasword i want to play

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm
Admin
Admin

the password means that the server not rdy yet, to avoid that enter and get briged or banned we set a password , be patient plz

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 pm
Lieutenant

Okidoki I understand no problem :)

Dhiyo yo nah prachodaya

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Colonel

Alright, good to know ;)

Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Commander

Fix download link for 2.24 please. Thank you.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Admin
Admin

we encountering a small problem with an coruppted AC file , peoples who have downloaded the mod yet need to download the file and replace it manually or redownload zthe mod , Link for Now removed

Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Lieutenant

Hi! I am model11, now model7 from the game...

I tryed to play today and i find that the version 2.23 no longer exists. So to continue playing we must start all again in this new version or we will be able to mantain the characters we had?

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Admin
Admin

yes u will keep ur chars , but for now we had an small isue wich we have to resolve ^^

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:28 pm
Lieutenant

yes i noticed... no problem i can wait a bit :)! but not to long plaise hehe.

Last edited by clylonsamuel on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Captain

Understood .....
and thanks for the heads up :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
.......................I AM HERE TO HELP...................

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:24 pm